Scott Iardella of Rdella of rdellatraining.com talks kettlebells with the bFit Nation. In this episode we dive deep into how kettlebells can be used an amazingly simple tool to transform yourself. Scott has an amazing story himself having been a professional body builder for years, only to have a severe injury resulting in major surgery. Scott persevered through however and is now an enthusiastic coach and practitioner of kettlebell for the benefit of others.
A workout should give you more than it takes from you
- 2:04 - motivational quote explained
- 4:48 - Scott’s Background. Competitive body building to severe injury to an incredible come back
- 7:32 - an introduction to kettlebell - simple doesn’t mean easy
- 9:08 - The three basic exercises are:
- 13:16 - Getting started with Kettlebell.
- 19:06 - How can kettlebell help in other areas
- 22:36 - Scott explains why kettlebell is possibly the most time effective way of exercising
- 29:00 - What to look for in a kettlebell trainer
- 32:00 - Scott talks about his coaching sessions and transformations
- 37:33 - Scott answers the infamous hypothetical 100lbs overweight question
What would Spike Do?
Spike wears a 25kg kettle bell from his collar. He said it makes his neck look intimidating.